To get Sound Result you need a Clear Mind

 


In this post, I would like to talk about having a clear mind, because when you have a clear mind, you get to think clearly, you get to think deeper and you get to form a good thought of what you're thinking about.

This is related to the example of what I'm going through, like putting out posts on my blog. This is something I desire to do often but I fail to do it a lot of times because I don't seem to have a clear mind many times.


This could be because sometimes I get distracted by one thing or the other that I'm working on and the like. 


So it gets to a point where I don't have the motivation to sit down and write. I don't get the right push that is important for me to decide to write something.


Even if I sit down sometimes, and I'm thinking of writing, the ideas will not just flow and I had to come to a realize what was causing it was Distractions and stress!


These said distractions come in the form of news, and social media updates, while the stress comes from daily life chores.


Stress is a big one for me because when you are stressed, it affects every other part of your life. Thus, things that you could have done easily or certain concepts that you could have formulated easily will start becoming difficult for you to conceptualize just because you are stressed.


That is why I believe that to get a good result or better results you have to be able to think clearly.


When your thoughts are construed, they affect the results you get because the results you get will most likely correlate to the way you thought about the process or whatever thing you did to be able to achieve or get to the result. 


Your thoughts are directly proportional to your consequential results. 


So, if the thought is unclear, the results should not also be expected to be sound.


Now, this is not a rule set in stone.


Sometimes, even though you're not happy, you're not in a good mood or you are not in the position that you want, you may still get a good result.


This sometimes can be ascribed to being lucky or out of repeated experiences….


To be cont…

Comments

Popular Posts